|Real Name/Full Name||Aaron Charles Carter|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Aaron Carter|
|Birth Place:||Tampa, Florida, USA|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||7 December 1987|
|Age/How Old:||33 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 182 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″
|Weight:||In Kilograms –75 Kg
In Pounds –165 lbs
|Eye Color:||Light brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Robert Gene Carter
Mother – Jane Elizabeth
|Siblings:||Nick Carter (Older Brother)
Angel Carter (Twin Sister)
Bobbie Jean Carter (Twin Sister),
Leslie Carter (1986–2012) (Older Sister)
|School:||Frank D. Miles Elementary School & Ruskin School|
|Profession:||Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Last Updated:||August 2021|
Aaron Carter is an American singer who specializes in hip hop and pop music. His hit studio albums, such as That’s How I Beat Shaq, Aaron’s Party (Come Get It), and others, helped him gain a lot of fame and popularity at a young age. Aaron is also a songwriter, record producer, actress, and dancer in addition to being a musician.
Well, how well do you know about Aaron Carter? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Aaron Carter’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Aaron Carter to date.
Biography and Early Life
Aaron Charles Carter was brought into the world on December 7, 1987, in Tempa, Florida. His parent, Robert (who died in 2017) and Jane, owned a nursing home, and Carter was born in the company of older brothers Nick (one of the Backstreet Boys) Leslie and BJ, and Angel’s twin sisters. Unfortunately, Leslie died in 2012 from a drug overdose; Aaron had promised to pay her a rehabilitation two weeks before her death. At an early age, Aaron started his career in music, his parents acting as his managers.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Aaron Carter in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Aaron Carter’s age is 33 years old as of today’s date 3rd August 2021 having been born on 7 December 1987. Though, he is 6′ 1″ in feet and inches and 182 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 165 lbs in Pound and 75kg in Kilograms.
Aaron received his education at Florida’s Frank D. Mile Primary School. He went on to complete his education at Ruskin School.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
When it comes to Aaron Carter’s private life, he had several relationships throughout his life and they were as follows:
- 2000-2002 – Hilary Duff From December 2000 to July 2002 Carter dated Duff. In the TV series Lizzie McGuire, the pair had appeared together in 2001.
- Lindsay Lohan 2002-2000 – Lindsay Lohan and Aaron were associated romantically from January 2002 through April 2003.
- 2006 – Kari Ann Peniche – They began dating in January 2006, when she was a former beauty queen and entertainer. Carter proposed to her in September 2006 after they had been dating for about 7 months, and they were engaged as a result. However, the pair broke up a week later.
- Kaci Brown 2006-2007 – Kaci Brown Aaron and Kaci first met in 2005, when she was the opening act for the Backstreet Boys on tour. However, they did not begin dating immediately until December of 2006. Until April 2007, the couple had remained together.
- In 2016, Aaron began dating Madison. They were together for a year before splitting up in the summer of 2017.
- He began dating Lina Valentina, a Los Angeles-based musician, in February 2018, as he confirmed with an Instagram post.
- Aaron and Melanie Martin, his girlfriend, revealed in the year 2020 that they were expecting a child. Martin and Carter began dating in January 2019, but they split up in March 2020 after Martin was arrested for Carter’s assault.
Is Aaron Carter Gay?
Aaron Carter uncovered his Twitter promiscuity in 2019, saying he just had partnerships with ladies and he was drawn in with men, expressing thanks to his fans for their assistance. He has tweeted on his sexual direction in tweeting, saying that he’s promiscuous and has been dating women since high school.
Aaron started singing at the age of seven when he joined the band Dead End as the lead singer. His self-titled debut album peaked at #5 in Norway and #6 in Sweden, respectively. “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” his second album, reached #4 on the “Billboard” 200 charts. The singles “That’s How I Beat Shaq” and “I Want Candy” were released from the record, which was certified 3x Platinum.
In 2002, his parents filed a lawsuit against his former boss, Lou Pearlman. He didn’t come out with a new album until 2018. The second single from “Love” charted at #4 on Spotify’s “Billboard” Viral 50. Aaron first appeared on television in a 1998 episode of Nickelodeon’s “Figure It Out.” Aaron has also starred in many films, including “Fat Albert” and “Ella Enchanted,” which were both produced by the network.
Aaron Carter tried his hand at acting after making a name for himself in the music industry. He appeared in many television shows as a guest star, including ‘Lizzie McGuirie’ and ’48 Hours Mystery.’ In 2009, he and his wife Karina Smirnoff competed on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ an American dance competition TV show.
Despite being eliminated in November, they were still in the fifth position. Carter’s boss, Johnny Wright, revealed in January 2011 that he was in a rehab center for mental and spiritual healing. He went to the Betty Ford Center in California for a month, after which he resumed his daily activities.
Aaron is well-known and well-liked as a successful artist. He released several best-selling songs, which people all over the world love. He didn’t win any honors, but there are plenty of chances for him to do so in the future.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Aaron Carter in 2021
Aaron Carter’s net worth is expected to be around $1 million as of 2021. He became a millionaire at a young age, but his fortune dwindled as he became deeply in debt and declared bankruptcy.
Aaron Carter’s songs and voice made him a household name among children and teenagers. His first album, which he released when he was a small boy, was a major success. He began by singing pop songs before transitioning to hip-hop. I wish him the best of luck in his endeavors.