|Real Name/Full Name||Brian Douglas Wilson|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Brian Wilson|
|Birth Place:||Inglewood, California, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||20 June 1942|
|Age/How Old:||79 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 188 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 83 Kg
In Pounds – 185lbs
|Parents Name:||Father –Audree Neva
Mother –Murry Wilson
|Siblings:||Dennis and Carl|
|School:||Hawthorne High School|
|College:||EI Camino College|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Melinda Ledbetter (m. 1995), Marilyn Wilson-Rutherford (m. 1964–1979)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson, Daria Rose Wilson|
|Profession:||Musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer|
|Net Worth:||$120 million|
|Last Updated:||October 2021|
Brian Wilson is a very famous American singer who has achieved wonders in his life. Brian has started his singing career from the school life itself. Brian is not just a singer but also a musician, songwriter, and record producer who has made some wonderful music albums such as The Beach Boys, Beautiful Dreamer and Imagination.
Well, how well do you know about Brian Wilson? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Brian Wilson’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Brian Wilson to date.
Biography and Early Life
Brian was born in Inglewood, California, the U.S., on June 20, 1942. Brian was born in a family with a music background where his mother, Murray Wilson was a famous musician and machinist. Brian has a mixture of various ancestry, and they are Dutch, English, German, Irish and Swedish. Brian’s father was also a minor musician and songwriter who always motivated his children to make a stable career in music.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Brian Wilson in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Brian Wilson’s age is 79 years old as of today’s date 19th October 2021 having been born on 20 June 1942. Though, he is 6′ 2″ in feet and inches and 188 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 185 lbs in Pound and 83kg in Kilograms.
Brian has attended Hawthorne High School, where he was very active in sports as well as music. In school, he played baseball and football. Brian was selected for his school’s football team and was playing as a country course runner in his senior year for baseball. Along with sports Brian was quite active in music also. Brian sang many songs in his college’s annual function and also taught his two younger brothers. For his higher studies, he opted for EI Camino College.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Brian has an extensive love and marriage life. Brian married Marilyn Rovell, who is also a singer, after dating her for years. Brian was married to Marilyn from 1964 to 1979, and they are parents to two girls named Carnie and Wendy. After his divorce, Brian started dating Melinda Kae Ledbetter, who was a model. Brian began to taking psychotherapist check-ups.
Brian’s psychotherapist was Eugene Landy, who advised and at last convinced Brian to end his relationship with Ledbetter. In 1995, Brian and Ledbetter married each other, leaving behind their past, and since then, Ledbetter is Brian’s manager too.
Is Brian Wilson Gay?
Brian was married to Marilyn Rovell and had two daughters with her. Presently Brian is married to Ledbetter. So Brian is not gay.
Brian started his career relatively young and has achieved immense success. Brian formed the most famous Breach boys along with his two brothers Dennis and Carl and one of their cousin’s Mile love, and a dear friend, AI Jardine. The group used to take tours and deliver performances. Brian had to undergo a severe nervous breakdown which stopped him from going on outings with his band.
And in the late 1980s, Brian didn’t have good mental health, and in 1992 he quit his check-up with psychologist Eugene Landy. And since then, he has been doing good and has consistently delivered many solo performances. He is known as the inventor of California music. Brian’s life was set up in a film in 2014 called the biopic Love and Mercy.
- Brian is a Nine-time Grammy Award nominee and bagged it two-time.
- Brian won a Grammy Award in the category Best Rock Instrumental Performance for “Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow.”This took place in the year 2005.
- In 2013, Brian won a Grammy Award in the category Best Historical Album for The Smile Sessions.
- In 1988, Brian won the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a Beach Boys member.
- In 2000, Brain won the Songwriters Hall of Fame by Paul McCartney, who referred to him as “one of the great American geniuses.”
- In 2006, Brain won the famous UK Music Hall of Fame by Pink Floyd and guitarist David Gilmour.
- In 2003, Brian won the Honorary doctorate of music from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In 2004, Brain became the BMI Icon at the 52nd annual BMI Pop Awards, where he was honored and saluted for his “unique and indelible influence on generations of music makers.”
- In 2005, Brian’s band Beach Boys Historic Landmark was on the Wilson family home’s former site in Hawthorne, California.
- In 2005, Brain was honored with MusiCares Person of the Year.
- Brian was recognized by the Kennedy Center Honors committee with a lifetime of contributions to American culture through the performing arts in music in the year 2007.
- In 2008, he lifted the Golden Plate Award in the American Academy of Achievement.
- Brain was nominated for Golden Globe for his work in “One Kind of Love” from Love & Mercy, in the year 2016.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Brian Wilson in 2021
As of 2021, Brian Wilson has a net worth of $120 million. He is a famous singer who produces and writes his songs and has released several albums worldwide to date. He was one of the prime signings of Capitol Records at that decade, and his albums such as The Beach Boys remained on the top chart for months.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Brian can’t hear with his right ear.
- He is associated with vocals, keyboards, and bass.
Brian Wilson has been through a lot in his career let it be mental health or physical injuries. Brian has overcome all of them and proved himself to be the best in his genre. He has been very famous among his audiences and made a special place in his heart. He is often regarded as a genius for his extreme dedication to strive and achieve success.