|Real Name/Full Name||Joshua Jisoo Hong|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Joshua Hong|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||30 December 1995|
|Age/How Old:||26 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimeters: 177 cm
In Feet and Inches: 5’8”
|Weight:||In Kilograms: 60 kg
In Pounds: 132.277 lbs
|Parents Name:||Father- N/A
|School:||Grover Cleveland High School|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Last Updated:||May 2022|
Joshua Hong began his musical career in several vocalists’ middle church choruses. Hong was born in a Christian home and attended church daily. However, when he discovered he had more to give, he joined a praise team and used a platform to serve the audience with a voice of praise.
Well, how well do you know about Joshua Hong? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Joshua Hong’s net worth in 2022, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Joshua Hong to date.
Biography and Early Life
Despite having southern ancestors, the Korean singer took birth on 30 December 1995 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Joshua Hong has no siblings with whom he spent his childhood. He was reared as the only kid by his parents. Nothing is known about them except his mom’s profession, although he must have had a solid support system from his parents. His family had everything he needed to launch his profession and were proud of the celebrity he grew up with.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Joshua Hong in 2022 and what is his height and weight? Well, Joshua Hong’s age is 26 years old as of today’s date 16th May 2022 having been born on 30 December 1995. Though, he is 5’8” in feet and inches and 177 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 132.277lbs in Pound and 60 kg in Kilograms.
He was reared as a young boy called Joshua Hong and attended Grover Cleveland High School in New York before relocating to Los Angeles to finish his schooling at Downtown Magnets High School.
Joshua Hong already understood that music was his strength at this stage in his life. He began singing in church choirs, where he found a deep love of music. This influenced his future step after high school. He pursued his ambition by enrolling in Pledis Entertainment’s schooling program, inspired by the accolades he received from individuals who appreciated his voice when he was a co-lister.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Hong is one of the celebs that does not want to become famous. He prefers to avoid undue media attention of his own volition. As a result, the artist hasn’t revealed much about his personal or romantic life. However, we do know that he prefers a kind and caring female who can also take care of him. He is now single and concentrating on his profession.
Is Joshua Hong Gay?
Joshua Hong is not married to anyone and neither he is in relationship with anyone.Also, there is no evidence exists that he is gay. So we cannot come up with any conclusions.
In America, he was seen as a quiet, timid, and mature natures. He said he was too bashful to sing in front of others since he was frightened to even think about it. Because of his calm demeanor and the fact that he attended church and played guitar while residing in the United States, he described himself as a gentleman character at the time of his debut. However, because he was a trainee, he had spent an extended period with energetic and fun individuals, and his personality had progressively altered as a result.
The agency assigned him the tagline “Gentleman” at the start of his debut, but he has been using it regularly since he has a kind and pleasant attitude that complements his appearance.
Joshua has not received any honors or mentions in his life.
The singer/dancer is well-known on social media platforms, notably Instagram. There’s @johuahong951230, which has 2.1 million followers. He is not, however, available on Facebook or Twitter.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Joshua Hong in May 2022
As of 2022, Joshua Hong’s net worth is estimated to be between $3 million. Hong has made a solid living from his creative profession. As a result, his net worth had skyrocketed to millions. In addition, he had profited from sponsor-ships and ads.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Because he is from the United States, he frequently exhibits Western-style emotions and behaviors. When the members make amusing remarks or succeed in jokes, they often offer high-fives, which have the meaning of “You were hilarious. It’s a form of acknowledgment.” Fans refer to him as “Joshua an American dancer,” since he frequently does Jerkin or mimics earthworms.
- He speaks three languages, including Spanish, and is fluent in Korean and English. But, of course, being a Korean-American, he speaks English better than Korean and is more at ease with it.
- He is the one with the most ear piercings among the group. In addition, the portion of the left ear is the most often worn position.
- Surprisingly, he is one of the members that have large hands. He challenged Vernon for the member’s title with the most significant hand on Amigo TV in early 2018, but it ended in a tie.
- His given name, “Joshua,” is an English version of “Joshua,” a figure in the Protestant Bible, and it is believed that it was given to him by the church’s evangelist.
- Hong is a game-changer in the South Korean entertainment business since genre lovers like listening to his songs. People nowadays are captivated by Korean music, dramas, and, in particular, actors. One of the South Korean band members, ‘Seventeen,’ has done an excellent job of providing the public with appropriate entertainment. Yes, Joshua Hong is a South Korean singer and dancer who was born in the United States.